OPEN DAY AT THE COURTYARD
Just off the main street in Midleton there is a treasure trove of creativity to be found. You are invited to discover all that The Courtyard has to offer on Saturday 26th November when The Courtyard Gallery will host a number of demonstrations and workshops. These will include:
· Art & Craft workshop for 5 to 10 year olds with Avril – 10am – 11.15pm
· Animation workshop for 10 to 16 year olds with Belinda 11.30 – 12.45pm
· Oil/Acrylic demonstration by artist Erika Hellmich – 1.15 – 2.15pm
· Musical entertainment in the gallery showing singing students of singing coach Hilary Reynolds 2 – 2.30 – thereafter in Hilary’s classroom where there will be a number of short demos in singing & piano lessons 3-4.30pm.
· Patchwork workshop given by Moya Geraghty of Patchwork Plus -2.30 – 3.45pm
· Water colour demonstration by artist Barbara Barrett 4 – 5pm
· Questions & answers and advice on antiques at The Antiques Loft with Sharon O’Keeffe
The Silverstone Dimensions studio will host:
· Jewellery making demonstrations – question and answer session – how is it done.
Crafty Hands will be giving:
· Drop in ceramics workshops 12.30 – 2.30pm – “open studio” – try your hand at ceramics and claywork – demonstrations and workshops
· Will do what it does best – produce delicious food made from fresh and local ingredients
· A day out to satisfy all the senses!
All classes, demonstrations and workshops are free to the public and booking is advised.
Come and join us at the Courtyard, 8 Main Street, Midleton and enjoy the Courtyard Experience. In the Gallery, in addition to paintings, a Craft Fair will run until Christmas showing high quality Irish made crafts such as tiled mirrors, ceramics, jewellery made from semi-precious stones and woven silver, maps, ceramic pendants, bog oak and hand-made cards. The craft fair provides an excellent range of gifts to choose from.
Open Tues – Sat 10am – 5.30pm (Closed for lunch 1.30 – 2pm_
Enquires: Phone 021 4634644
Please note new opening hours:
TUESDAY to SATURDAY 10 to 1.30, and 2 to 5.30